Our beef and lamb comes to you exclusively from low stress herds, slow grown on the green rolling pastoral hills and bucolic meadows of Banbury Cross Farm located in Goshen NY.
Grass-fed beef and lamb are from animals that never set foot on a feedlot. You can have the best of both worlds with our new pasture-raised, bunker-fed program where cattle and lamb are finished on high quality, weed free timothy and alfalfa grass, with a rotation grazing on our pastures.
Our cattle and sheep are free of added hormones, antibiotics and pesticides.
Certificate No: GF6204AUA
2016 Renewal Date: July 22, 2018
Banbury Cross Farm USDA SVS Grass Fed Program Verified Beef
Certificate No: GF7068AUB
Renewal Date: March 9, 2019
Banbury Cross Farm USDA SVS Grass Fed Program Verified Lamb
With our beef and lamb, you get great-tasting meat from animals raised with care:
Grass Fed Vegetarian Diet.
• No antibiotics — ever
• No supplemental growth hormones
• No animal byproducts in feed
• Raised on pasture or range
Grass-fed beef ranching is not only good for the animals, but involves managing natural resources and supporting local producers.
• Grass-fed meat is a leaner choice and has a more favorable ratio of omega fatty acids.
• Grass-fed meat is priced fairly for the consumer and is worth every penny.
• Grass-fed meat is a delicious alternative to grain-fed beef and cooks a little differently.
Key secrets to our incredible beef and lamb
We keep the best quality forage in front of animals on a daily basis with a rotation grazing. This traditional method mimics how buffalo grazed in North America for centuries, and it is the critical difference between 21st-century grass-fed and the old 1950’s model.